PASSED!

Site Grading & Site Design Vignettes and Multiple Choice

PASSED!

Postby kmelville » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:34 am

I waited until I received my results before posting. Let's just say I was a little nervous about the MC portion of this test . I studied for 3 weeks (2-3 hours a night and 8 - 10 hours each day on the weekends), since I have already passed CDS, PPP, and BDCS. I studied Kaplan, Ballast, ArchiFlash.

First, there will always be the WTF questions - and I happened to get the same WTF question twice!!! I had about 15 marked with 33 minutes left and only changed a handful answers... do not overthink the questions - go with your gut! I was beating myself up over changes to marked questions and dwelling on the ones I knew I missed. No ADA, no History, no contract questions... just a lot of SPD specific question and IBC!

The vignettes were straight forward - however READ your program over and over and over again! I started with Site Grading... (which I am glad I did) I completed it in 5 minutes and moved onto Site Design which lasted me the rest of the time!! With 13 minutes left, I re-read the program for the 4th time and picked up a requirement and was debating on if my solution was satisfying it.... I could argue it both ways so I changed it so there was no question! I closed out of the vignettes with less than a minute left! Practice your vignettes - get comfortable with the Site Design!

Anyways - A big thank you to Coach! I am so happy I finally came across this site and I can be a contributing member (since the areforum is still not up and I still have never been able to post or view anything!)

Onto SS! Good luck everyone!
kmelville

Re: PASSED!

Postby light360 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck in the other exams.
light360

Return to SPD - SITE PLANNING & DESIGN