TESTED THIS MORNING !!!

Site Grading & Site Design Vignettes and Multiple Choice

TESTED THIS MORNING !!!

Postby Future » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

MC - the mc part of the exam had situational questions regarding who does what (CDs, know your A201), there were a few history questions mostly pertaining to urban environmental history, definitely a couple calculations in relation to alot of site planning calcs - if your good at math that shouldn't be an issue (check calculation regarding site planning and design), a few programming and planning questions, building code and sustainability. I did well on the MC except for not answering two questions hoping nicked for the exam.

Vignette - Site Grading went fairly well still time consuming doing all the check here and there so beware of your time,
Site Design - jeez, it took awhile to put things together I finished at the last minute. Try to improve your speed on this vignette it really takes awhile to massage the drawing into the right answer. Otherwise it was pretty straight forward.

Thanks Chelaa you were beyond helpful !!! AA_agangchen too. Thanks for the forum, I wouldn't have done this well if not for this forum!! I am know moving on to PP to test in 3 weeks from now since I pretty much studied for PP for since the information overlap and have practiced the vignette through out the blackout period.
Future

Re: TESTED THIS MORNING !!!

Postby light360 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 pm

When you mean calculation questions, what material should we study and from where (resource)? How long did you study for this exam and what did you study (Ballist, Kaplan, archiflash, etc)? Thank you for all your comments and I wish you good luck in your next exam and hopefully you will get a pass letter on site planning and design.
light360

Postby Chelaaaa » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank you for your insight on the exam. I'm still nervous on the MC questions. I hope you receive a pass letter! And you are welcome! ;)
Chelaaaa

Postby Future » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Light360,
I study ballast it seems to work well for this exam and I went over flashcards of pp. I study pp during the blackout period for a month and then after I studied siteplan for 3 week since the information overlaps. The calcs were basic, slope calcs etc. I also did code study for a week there were a few code questions.
Future

Return to SPD - SITE PLANNING & DESIGN