First Attempt Site Design -- Testing Monday

Site Grading & Site Design Vignettes and Multiple Choice

First Attempt Site Design -- Testing Monday

Postby ghoren » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:17 pm

This is my first attempt at this vignette. Please review. Main concern, plaza needs sun at noon, does the office tower blocking part of it count towards a failure? Thanks for any help or advice!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghoren

Re: First Attempt Site Design -- Testing Monday

Postby ghoren » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:37 pm

I quickly reviewed again and realized i forgot a walkway connecting to the existing public walkway and i adjusted the plaza so it would not be in the building shadow. please review the latest attempt. thanks again!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghoren

Postby ghoren » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:48 pm

3rd and final update, I realized I didnt have the HC spots within 100' of the OT entry, I have adjusted. Please let me know if you find any other errors!
ghoren

Postby Sparky83 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:44 am

ghoren wrote:3rd and final update, I realized I didnt have the HC spots within 100' of the OT entry, I have adjusted. Please let me know if you find any other errors!

Inadequate building separation. 210' clear between the buildings required.
The walk at the restaurant entry is not needed.
Sparky83

Postby ghoren » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Thanks Sparky83, that makes this design more challenging but I think I figured out a solution. Thanks for you input.
ghoren

Return to SPD - SITE PLANNING & DESIGN