interpolation

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

interpolation

Postby cma52572 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Hi all,

Ok I have seen in threads that interpolation now is not needed on the vignette. I recently took PPP and failed based on vignette because the software was not syncing w/ the mouse at all but that's another story.

anyhow one thing that really threw me off on the test was how the grade looked. w/o revealing the vignette I can just tell you that the contours were VERY far apart in one section and it looked so bizarre not to interpolate on the grade profile. Is there ever a case where interpolation is warranted in the PPP vignette?

Heres an example...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cma52572

Re: interpolation

Postby fare75 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:11 am

cma52572 wrote:Hi all,

Ok I have seen in threads that interpolation now is not needed on the vignette. I recently took PPP and failed based on vignette because the software was not syncing w/ the mouse at all but that's another story.

anyhow one thing that really threw me off on the test was how the grade looked. w/o revealing the vignette I can just tell you that the contours were VERY far apart in one section and it looked so bizarre not to interpolate on the grade profile. Is there ever a case where interpolation is warranted in the PPP vignette?

Heres an example...

No interpolation shall be required. That's why NCARB made minor change to the vignette plan in the practice program (compare 3.1 to 4.0).
fare75

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE