PPP - Passed 6x charm worked!

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

PPP - Passed 6x charm worked!

Postby cubeist » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:53 am

I found out I passed this morning. I am happy as this exam was taking the life out of me. Many lessons learned along the way for me - There is always a Takeaway.
It was always the vignette section for in most cases when I failed.
This is what I did differently.
1. Attempted to draw the Grade first
2. Deleted the Grade Sketch Lines to have clarity (But this means you draw and double check your grade line is 100% correct, as there no time to redraw again.)
3. Turned off Contours and focused on SI and BA on the Site Plan
4. Where you have to stay away from the Special features I made sure my Grip point were the same.(Zoom in as the Tip section of the vignette suggests) This really helped me.
5. Draw the Building Profile last, Double check your are drawings from Section Line!!!! I found a mistake 1 min left and corrected it.
I am thankful I passed, I will now transition to 5.0. I have taken 4 and passed in 4.0.
cubeist

Re: PPP - Passed 6x charm worked!

Postby drummer03 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:05 am

Congratulations. Like you it took me 6 times to pass this Exam. It was a great feeling
drummer03

Postby cubeist » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:22 am

I agree. I've been checking my score sheet since morning making sure I read correctly.
cubeist

Postby AREwdn3 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:46 am

Congratulations on the pass thats awesome, I'm so jealous! In regards to the multiple choice what material did you use for studying?
AREwdn3

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE