Problem Seeking and Sect. Int Standards

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

Problem Seeking and Sect. Int Standards

Postby changes627 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Hello all!

I'm taking PPP for the 1st time in about 1.5 weeks
I have read through and took notes on Kaplan & Ballast PPP, SDP chapters (I have CD's note/flashcards from previously taking it... and failing :( ) - and have taken the quizzes and exams for them. I also read and made a fill in the blank "quiz" for caroline's PPP notes and have been doing Designer hack quizzes whenever i have a free moment.

taking the advice from this forum I read and took notes on Problem Seeking (Part 1 only) and skimmed all of Secretary of Interior Standards

my question is to those who've taken this exam:
1) should I read/take notes on part II of Problem Seeking
2) should I read/take notes on all the separate categories of the Secretary of interior Standards. ("masonry", "metal", "wood") -- I plan on committing the 10 main to memory before my exam, I just don't know how much time/brain space I should reserve to know each of the sections in more detail.

(note: I'm not the greatest test taker... when people have to study 10 hours - I usually have to study 20 hours... pretty much got through architecture school by obsessing over studio. But trying to stay positive about tackling these exams, even though test taking gives me major anxiety :( )

and just a thanks in advance to the community on this forum!!
changes627

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE