Have you ever try to change the result?

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

Have you ever try to change the result?

Postby cyan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:42 pm

I did PPP test Dec. 22, 2017. During the test, my computer was stop when I started vignette. The people rebooted the computer and said it is ok, should be saved. I was good filling when I finished the test. However, I got the fail result two business day after test. Vignette is ok but I got two level 2 performance at environmental and project management. Here is my question.
1. Is it normal to get the result two business day? It takes about 10 business day to other tests.
2. Is it possible the computer rebooting affect the multi test result?

I only this PPP left to finish ARE but it was my third time test and I have to wait until June, which is my last chance to 4.0. If I change to 5.0, I have to test three more, which makes me crazy.

Please give any possible comments.

thank you,
cyan

Re: Have you ever try to change the result?

Postby dbayrami » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:10 pm

I haven't heard of getting results back so quickly before, but I don't see why not either. There is a way of contesting the result, but I cant imagine it would be a quick process with NCARB. I emailed them once on the topic and it took them about 3 weeks to get back to me with a vague answer. I guess you could try, though. You have to wait until June? Whats the date for your "year"?

With PPP being the last one, I'd make sure I knew everything inside an out for that test. And be sure to schedule AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, it's crunch time, so everyone will be scrambling to get in those last minute 4.0 exams.

I have two left myself, so I know your frustrations. Good luck.
dbayrami

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE