PASSED!!

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

PASSED!!

Postby Babyranie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:27 am

Oh joy to the world~
I just got the report, the PPP i took on saturday is a pass.
i feel that i have studied really well for this one and memorized all the things needed a day before the exam. i'd say studied for CDS and SPD really helped passing PPP. a lot of the questions were common sense questions and a large amount were from CDS. i studied SPD with PPP together and I took SPD 2 weeks ago, although it was a fail, it really helped me for ppp. so now I have to study real hard for SPD and hopefully i will pass it soon so i can transition...fingers crossed.
here are the things i studied:
-ballast
-ncarb guides
-caroline's ppp notes.(read couple of times)
-Jenny's ppp notes.
-caroline's CDS notes (ada stuff only)
-caroline's SPD notes, jenny's SPD notes
-mock up exams- ballast, keplan and gang chan
-ncarb vignette

happy new year everyone!
Babyranie

Re: PASSED!!

Postby Coach » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Babyranie wrote:so now I have to study real hard for SPD and hopefully i will pass it soon so i can transition...fingers crossed.

If you passed CDS then SPD is not that big of a deal since you'll need to pass 3 either way.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby Babyranie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:25 am

Coach wrote:
Babyranie wrote:so now I have to study real hard for SPD and hopefully i will pass it soon so i can transition...fingers crossed.

If you passed CDS then SPD is not that big of a deal since you'll need to pass 3 either way.

i passed CDS already, i failed SPD once and i thought i prepared it really well...
Babyranie

Postby bobarhett13 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:18 pm

Hey, congrats on the pass last month. Did you ever get through SPD? I made my second attempt on SPD last Saturday. Even after further studying, I still felt like 90% of the questions were foreign to me. Not feeling great about it, the questions - vignette seemed fine. I scheduled PPP in mid March so I'm exploring successful study methods. Thanks for posting what you studied.
bobarhett13

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE