Finally Passed PPP!

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

Finally Passed PPP!

Postby drummer03 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello,
I finally was able to pass the PPP exam on the embarrassingly SIXTH attempt!. after having Completed SPD, CD more than a year ago. This would have been my (second)third in a year meaning I would have time to take the Exam one more time before it would have been retired on June 30th of 2018. That wait was painful last year. I am glad I passed it this time. All other 5 Fails were due to the Vignette. It was driving me insane. I was never able to figure out what I did wrong on the other failed vignettes and to be honest I did not have a new "Revelation" for this last passed attempt. The only thing I did different was to take my time and checked all the requirements multiple times. I do not feel confident to pass 3 three more EXAMS on the 4.0 format before the June 30 end so I will be switching to 5.0 and Tackle those two Exams!

Thank you all for your assistance during this long process!
drummer03

Re: Finally Passed PPP!

Postby Coach » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:42 pm

drummer03 wrote:I do not feel confident to pass 3 three more EXAMS on the 4.0 format before the June 30 end so I will be switching to 5.0 and Tackle those two Exams!

Which 4.0 divisions are you lacking?
Coach
Site Admin

Postby AREator » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:59 pm

drummer03 wrote:Hello,
I finally was able to pass the PPP exam on the embarrassingly SIXTH attempt!. after having Completed SPD, CD more than a year ago....

...Thank you all for your assistance during this long process!

Congratulations
balloons !
confetti !

So you didn't change anything noticeable in your final vignette?
AREator

Postby drummer03 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 am

Coach wrote:
drummer03 wrote:I do not feel confident to pass 3 three more EXAMS on the 4.0 format before the June 30 end so I will be switching to 5.0 and Tackle those two Exams!

In 4.0 I would have to pass BS, BDCS and SS
drummer03

Postby drummer03 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 am

AREator wrote:
drummer03 wrote:Hello,
I finally was able to pass the PPP exam on the embarrassingly SIXTH attempt!. after having Completed SPD, CD more than a year ago....

...Thank you all for your assistance during this long process!

Congratulations
balloons !
confetti !

So you didn't change anything noticeable in your final vignette?

No not really...just was more careful to check every single setback and height restrictions...was very careful..much more than the other attempts.
drummer03

Postby AREator » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:05 pm

drummer03 wrote:So you didn't change anything noticeable in your final vignette?

No not really...just was more careful to check every single setback and height restrictions...was very careful..much more than the other attempts.[/quote]

Well thanks.
I'll speed up my solution skills and leave some time for tweaking.
Congrats again!
:D
AREator

Postby dbayrami » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:10 am

drummer03 wrote:
Coach wrote:

In 4.0 I would have to pass BS, BDCS and SS

I realize this is an older post, but I have to throw my two cents in. BS BDCS and SS were way easier for me than SPD PPP and CDS. I passed the first three on the first try with some moderate studying. I'm really struggling with the latter three. The resources for BS BDCS and SS are incredibly helpful albeit pricey. 100% worth it and do-able in the time left for 4.0. When I took the Thaddeus lecture, (excellent source, highly highly recommend for SS and will help with BDCS), he did his best to put the scare in the whole group to not take 5.0. I was already dead set on finishing under 4.0, but it really worked. Transitioning would be a horrible idea, especially with what you have left. The Amber Book and Thaddeus Seminar will knock these tests down no problem. I'm not sure what you'd have to study for 5.0, and there's plenty of time. If I were you, I'd buckle down and see it through.
dbayrami

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE