PASS & DONE!

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

PASS & DONE!

Postby VTBassdrum13 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:39 am

Tested for my third try on PPP Saturday morning and found out this morning it's a PASS!

I can't believe I've finally completed this journey. It took 25 months and 12 attempts. Many times I felt like quitting because I was excelling quickly into a management role at my firm but finding very little success on these exams. I couldn't comprehend the disconnect between the two. It took a long time to figure out the exact recipe to balance work, study, and social life to not go crazy but still be successful. I'll spare you all the lengthy emotional post but THANK YOU to everyone on this forum for helping and providing positivity throughout this journey. You all truly kept me moving even when I thought I was taking 10 steps back to take 1 step forward. Special thanks to COACH, Sparky83 & sbyrktct - your commitment to this forum is truly life changing.

I'll leave the PPP folks with some materials:

- Ballast
- Kaplan (skim)
- Kaplan Practice Exam
- Black Spectacles
- YouTube (someone posted a PPP playlist)
- Professional Practice by Paul Segal
- Caroline's Notes

I found Project Delivery & Contracts very very important in the MC. I failed one of my attempts because of the vignette. Looking back on it I think I forgot to apply the side yard setback to the property line that divides Lot A from Lot B. Keep an eye out for that easy mistake since it isn't a factor in the practice vignette.

Thank you all once again and good luck!
VTBassdrum13

Re: PASS & DONE!

Postby sbyrktct » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Congratulations, VT!!!
sbyrktct

Postby AREator » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Great to hear.
Congratulations.
Happy times.

I'm on PPP in a few weeks
AREator

Postby greek22 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:27 am

Congratulations! Truly inspiring! I've taken PPP too many times to count and I hope to conquer it next month! Good for you!
greek22

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE