PPP- fail

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

PPP- fail

Postby jijiniuniu » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 am

Got the result this morning , failed. Very sad about it. I studied tons of the material . Probabaly not thorough enough. Vinette is never an issue to me , but I MC is alway a challenge. I got a lot of questions about historical building protection, restoration ..... I do not think I studied those before. Any reference book recommended ? Thanks!
jijiniuniu

Re: PPP- fail

Postby Anob » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm

I recommend these free online files.

+ Adaptive Reuse of Historic Buildings: Regulation Barriers, Best Practices, and Case Studies by Sophie Francesca Cantell
+ The Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Rehabilitation & Illustrated Guidelines on Sustainability for Historic Buildings PDF
+ The Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Treatment of Historic Properties

My last time around I failed the vignette. Do you have any insight on how to pass this thing?
Anob

Re: PPP- fail

Postby jijiniuniu » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Thank you , Anob. Here are some tips for the vignette : 1. list BM , points, and other requirement categories on the test paper during the test break. Once the real test starts, just go over the requirements carefully and then fill in the blank. It will save a lot of time 2. Triple check your notes, it is very important, you can not get it wrong . 3. start from the grading 5. manage the layers wisely. Always turn off the unnecessary layers . 6. Drag the points to shape it . 7. this video is very helpful .https://vimeo.com/50457422
jijiniuniu

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE