Vignette Questions

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

Vignette Questions

Postby willwelk » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:06 am

I am studying again for the retake of PPP due to a failing vignette. A couple questions I want to be sure of before going in the second time:

1. If there is no explicit rule about building construction within the existing easement, is it okay to build in the easement?
2. Can you verify that sideyard setbacks are measured for each property on both sides, including setbacks for each lot from the shared property line in the center?
willwelk

Re: Vignette Questions

Postby jswasey » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm

1. If there is no explicit rule about building construction within the existing easement, is it okay to build in the easement?
As far as I know you can have a building constructed within an easement. However, it is unlikely that this condition/problem will arise on an ARE vignette

2. Can you verify that sideyard setbacks are measured for each property on both sides, including setbacks for each lot from the shared property line in the center? sideyard setback are for both side yards of both properties even if they share a property line, such as in the NCARB practice vignette
jswasey

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE