Exam Result - Help deciphering please??

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

Exam Result - Help deciphering please??

Postby sti23 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm retaking PPP and wanted to make sure I focus on what I was weak on last time. Can someone please clarify what this letter is saying?
Is it saying that I need to focus on "Content Area 4 - Project & Practice Management"?

Thanks!

20131111_210945.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sti23

Re: Exam Result - Help deciphering please??

Postby are_taker » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:11 pm

It's difficult to tell from your image as it's been cropped. Was this the only division listed?
are_taker

Postby mjf185 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Unless there's more beyond the cropped edge....
you had MODERATE DEFICIENCIES in Content Area 4 - Project & Practice Management.

Just remember that just because you previously passed the other portions, they will be different on the next attempt.
Best of luck!

p.s. you're either very organized with your own 'received' stamp or your work opens your mail :)
mjf185

Postby sti23 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:56 am

are_taker wrote:It's difficult to tell from your image as it's been cropped. Was this the only division listed?

Yes, this was the only division listed. I cropped it right underneath that division.
sti23

Postby sti23 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:00 am

mjf185 wrote:Unless there's more beyond the cropped edge....
you had MODERATE DEFICIENCIES in Content Area 4 - Project & Practice Management.

Just remember that just because you previously passed the other portions, they will be different on the next attempt.
Best of luck!

p.s. you're either very organized with your own 'received' stamp or your work opens your mail :)

After taking a closer look at this letter, all of that makes sense. It's kinda disheartening that because of "moderate" deficiencies on one of the smallest sections on the exam, I failed. But oh well, what can you do? Just keep pluggin away. (Funny thing is, that section was what I thought I was more comfortable with) Thanks for the reply!

P.S. My office doesn't open my mail. That stamp is from the State Board. They receive the letter from NCARB and then send it to me. :D
sti23

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE