PPP and CDS back to back?

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

PPP and CDS back to back?

Postby AJP36 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Getting ready for CDS, and possibly PPP. Any thoughts on whether to try and take these together, or days apart before the 1st? I have taken SPD, and have studied more on CDS, not as much so far for PPP. Any help would be great!
AJP36

Re: PPP and CDS back to back?

Postby chedin » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi AJP36,

I took CDS first followed by PPP. I studied for about 3 weeks (while working full-time) for each and found quite a bit of overlap between the two (and passed both even though I was sure I had failed). I honestly wish I had taken PPP first but it might not matter for most people. I'm working on SPD right now (testing Monday afternoon) then SD a week later. SPD seems to overlap a decent amount so far based on what others in the areforum have shared to study.

Two things I did to utilize ALL of my time:
1. I constantly played on my music players the Schiff Harden lectures and the AIA Contract Podcasts while working, driving, cooking, etc. That way I didn't feel like I was losing out on valuable study time.
2. The information I was REALLY struggling with, I recorded into my phone as I read it, and added that to the music loop while working, driving...you get it ;-).

Best wishes! :-)
chedin

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE