AHPP vs AHPP STUDENT VERSION

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

AHPP vs AHPP STUDENT VERSION

Postby changes627 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 am

Hi forum!

I just purchased the AHPP STUDENT version (because the $85 price lured me in and I wanted to study from as many different resources as possible for my upcoming PPP test). Just quickly flipping through the book and studying the table of contents, it does seem to brush up on all the necessary topics - but in the intro of the book it says it IS an abridge version of the big-daddy AHPP.

Just comparing the table of contents of the two books, it does look like AHPP dedicates whole chapters to topics like Risk Management while the AHPP student version only has one subchapter about it.

QUESTION: would anyone STRONGLY suggest the AHPP version over the AHPP Student version? or will the student version "get the job done"?

This question has been lingering over my head during this whole study process. I passed CDS already... but kept wondering while studying for that exam if I should have bought the book... so I decided to at least get the student version for this exam. As purchasing study materials for this exam DO add up - I'm sure there are others out there wondering the same!

thanks guys!!
Last edited by changes627 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
changes627

Re: AHPP vs AHPP STUDENT VERSION

Postby Coach » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

Student version is plenty.
Coach
Site Admin

Re: AHPP vs AHPP STUDENT VERSION

Postby changes627 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Thank you, Coach!!
changes627

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE