Study Materials for PPD and PDD

Study Materials for PPD and PDD

Postby daniek7 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello friends. I recently made a transition to ARE 5.0 to take my remaining exams (PP&D and PD&D). I passed CDS, PPP and SPD in ARE 4.0 recently and the information is still very fresh in my mind. I would like to take PP&D and PD&D in ARE 5.0 and looking for study materials. Would you please let me know of any materials that you used (online, video, physical book, etc.) for preparing for these two tests and you found them useful for passing them? I would like to take both exams in a few months (until the end of August after that I would be very busy and can’t study for the exams anymore) and within a few days apart. At this point, I am looking for a comprehensive list of materials based on their usefulness and regardless of their length or their price. I did not purchase any video prep series for preparing for ARE 4.0 and was quite comfortable taking the exams. I used Ballast, Kaplan and their sample examples. But, I am considering purchasing Amber book/videos for preparing for ARE 5.0. Thank you for your attention, and I greatly appreciate your helpful comments.
daniek7

Re: Study Materials for PPD and PDD

Postby sbyrktct » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 am

sbyrktct

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION