ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE AMBER BOOK?

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE AMBER BOOK?

Postby meliixablz » Tue May 08, 2018 4:44 pm

HEY IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING TOGETHER FOR THE AMBER BOOK PACKAGE ?

I
meliixablz

Re: ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE AMBER BOOK?

Postby Ryan » Thu May 10, 2018 5:19 am

Hi, I'm interested in going in on this with you. I've been emailing Amber all week and cannot get a reply. I was just checking the forum to see if other people were having trouble getting a response. I tried twice from my work email, once from my gmail account, and just this morning I posted a message on his contact page.
Ryan

Postby minipkwong » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:13 am

I am planning to enroll the Amber book online seminar. Anyone would like to get the $190 dollar deal together? Below is the info from their website.

"Tuition is $290 per month, and you can stop anytime. It’s $190 per month each if you sign up with a friend. We’ll also mail you a hard copy of our book, The Amber Book: ARE 5.0 Edition."
minipkwong

Postby clores » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 am

Hi! I"m interested if you havent found anyone yet, please email me carlalores@gmail.com

C

minipkwong wrote:I am planning to enroll the Amber book online seminar. Anyone would like to get the $190 dollar deal together? Below is the info from their website.

"Tuition is $290 per month, and you can stop anytime. It’s $190 per month each if you sign up with a friend. We’ll also mail you a hard copy of our book, The Amber Book: ARE 5.0 Edition."
clores

Postby Tramitavp » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi, I am interested in Amber book. how many people do you need?
Tramitavp

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION