Score reported to state division after June 30?

Score reported to state division after June 30?

Postby jdunks » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:28 pm

So here's my question. I've scheduled my last exam for June 18th. It's a Monday. I see from discussions, and also from a local colleague's experience, that I probably won't get my exam results posted online until Thursday, June 28th. Say it's a pass - does that count as the day it's reported to my local (Virginia) licensing division? I have gotten letters from them acknowledging my test results, and those letters are dated a week past my online post dates. They have said in phone conversations that they have to be notified by June 30th...so I want to make sure that an online notification date will count. I could try & reschedule a week earlier, but the time slots have likely filled up by now. Thanks in advance for your advice.
jdunks

Re: Score reported to state division after June 30?

Postby Coach » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:35 pm

jdunks wrote:They have said in phone conversations that they have to be notified by June 30th

Unless Virginia passed some draconian law that says as much, that's pure nonsense.
Pass or fail, the date you take the exam is the effective date.
Coach
Site Admin

Re: Score reported to state division after June 30?

Postby jdunks » Tue May 01, 2018 4:40 am

Thanks Coach.
jdunks

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION