how to apply NCARB Certificate?

how to apply NCARB Certificate?

Postby ZHAOYANG » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello all,
I got my initial architect license in NY last summer, I never receive the Registration certificate. Does the certificate come from NCARB?

I recently open my NCARB record and got a free renew for one more year on my active NCARB record to 05/2019. I am wondering how can I apply the certificate? I did review the certificate guideline but seems it only tells you what documents you need and there is no application form?

Thanks a lot!
ZHAOYANG

Re: how to apply NCARB Certificate?

Postby Coach » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

ZHAOYANG wrote:Hello all,
I got my initial architect license in NY last summer, I never receive the Registration certificate. Does the certificate come from NCARB?

No.

I recently open my NCARB record and got a free renew for one more year on my active NCARB record to 05/2019. I am wondering how can I apply the certificate? I did review the certificate guideline but seems it only tells you what documents you need and there is no application form?

https://www.ncarb.org/advance-your-care ... -certified
Coach
Site Admin

Re: how to apply NCARB Certificate?

Postby ZHAOYANG » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:01 am

Thank you very much, Coach. Just called NCARB, to get enroll in NCARB certification, we have to call NCARB and then ask local board to send the "certificate" to them. ....
ZHAOYANG

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION