Massachusetts Initial License-Timeline?

Massachusetts Initial License-Timeline?

Postby brownc13 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Does anyone know how long it takes Massachusetts to issue your initial license after you submit all your paperwork and NCARB sends your record to them.
I know it varies per state.
Any input would help.
Thank you!
brownc13

Re: Massachusetts Initial License-Timeline?

Postby rmcclain » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am

My record was submitted to the MA registration board on March 16, 2018. I submitted all the required paperwork on my end that same week and am still waiting to hear back from the state. My file is simply listed as "under review".

So I would say it's at a minimum 8 weeks, as I've been waiting about that long now.
rmcclain

Postby tarynbone » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Would love to hear any follow up on this as I just submitted my application on Sept 4. It still says “submitted” on my file. Hoping it’s conpleted by the end of the year before I move to a Boston! Anybody’s additional info is greatly appreciated as I can reach anyone by phone, email, or find any info online.
tarynbone

Postby thd7t » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:51 pm

I would check out the NCARB ARE 5.0 forum. There have been some discussions on that. It takes a long time.
thd7t

Postby ilie » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:20 am

I applied on Mid July, and my status is still 'submitted.'
My friend who got MA License told me the only guaranteed way is a phone call.
I have tried to call every single day in September, but they haven't even answer once.
I'd say MA registration board process is more frustrating than ARE tests.
ilie

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION