Testing before rolling clock expiration

Testing before rolling clock expiration

Postby Karen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:02 am

I just passed my last test....but....I took it day before my rolling clock expiration of another test. I called ncarb prior who confirmed that was fine...I just needed to take test...not get results prior to rolling clock end.

I get my test result and it is a pass but at bottom that other test shows a fail now due to rolling clock...even though I took last test day before. call NCARB...and rep doesn't understand why system didn't update. It shows as completed, but she says she made it do that. Puts me on hold....comes back glum and says she has to research more. Won't verify for me if exam has been completed.

Has anyone had this happen or did NCARB lie to me? Isn't it you just have to take test before rolling clock expiration?

Now I am starting to freak out.
Karen

Re: Testing before rolling clock expiration

Postby boops » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:24 am

Karen wrote:Has anyone had this happen or did NCARB lie to me? Isn't it you just have to take test before rolling clock expiration?

It's probably a glitch in NCARB's system. No need to freak out. The way I see it, you made it before the deadline and those tests should count.

Calling NCARB seems to work most of the time. Posting on the 5.0 NCARB Community Forum seems to get the best and quickest response from NCARB. Or just be patient and wait a few hours for NCARB to sort things out.
boops

Postby Karen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:27 am

Thanks. I am going to try to stay calm :) If I don't hear back by afternoon will post on the community forum.

boops wrote:
Karen wrote:Has anyone had this happen or did NCARB lie to me? Isn't it you just have to take test before rolling clock expiration?

It's probably a glitch in NCARB's system. No need to freak out. The way I see it, you made it before the deadline and those tests should count.

Calling NCARB seems to work most of the time. Posting on the 5.0 NCARB Community Forum seems to get the best and quickest response from NCARB. Or just be patient and wait a few hours for NCARB to sort things out.
Karen

Postby Karen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 pm

All fixed. They manually changed it do all show as passed.
Karen

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION