Study Materials for PDD

Study Materials for PDD

Postby artistg90 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:32 am

PDD is my last test and I have begun re-studying for it. I previously took PDD and failed two sections-

INTEGRATION OF BUILDING MATERIALS & SYSTEMS with a level 3
CODES & REGULATIONS with a level 4

Last time around I studied -
Ballast 5.0 for PPD and PDD
Jenny and Carolines Notes
Ballast 4.0
All the practice exams I could get my hands on from Ballast 4.0 to 5.0

What other material would people recommend studying? Is Brightwood(Kaplan) worth the money? Has anyone looked at the black spectacles video? Thank you for the help.
artistg90

Re: Study Materials for PDD

Postby vrcat25 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:57 am

artistg90 wrote:PDD is my last test and I have begun re-studying for it. I previously took PDD and failed two sections-

INTEGRATION OF BUILDING MATERIALS & SYSTEMS with a level 3
CODES & REGULATIONS with a level 4

Last time around I studied -
Ballast 5.0 for PPD and PDD
Jenny and Carolines Notes
Ballast 4.0
All the practice exams I could get my hands on from Ballast 4.0 to 5.0

What other material would people recommend studying? Is Brightwood(Kaplan) worth the money? Has anyone looked at the black spectacles video? Thank you for the help.

Everybody is different, but i really like the black spectacles videos that are free online so i'm thinking of purchasing the paid version. i just like how there are similar questions to what you will find on the test AND case studies examples. The black spectacles videos do a much better job at simulating test problems than the Amber videos. The amber videos seem way too rudimentary and basic and are more "primer" videos. Just my two cents, for what it's worth. i would say YES, buy the black spectacles videos. I'm going to. :)
vrcat25

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION