Pass!!!! This one is for all the moms!

Pass!!!! This one is for all the moms!

Postby skmillman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Just received a pass on my last exam and it feels soooo good!!!!

Just want to send good vibes and support to all the moms who are doing it all (sorry dads - you all do work hard too).
I started taking my exams in 2004 just after I had my first child. Between working part time and never sleeping through the night again (for the next 8 years!) i had a really difficult time completing all the exams within the 5 year rolling clock so I lost a few and had to start over.

13 years later.....2 kids now ages 10 and 13, have run my own business since 2004 (i have a licensed architect on my staff), a move to another state to start over ...........and finally I am DONE with these awful exams!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and to Coach. This forum has kept me sane - I spent so many nights just reading and reading posts just to feel like i was not alone. And I also learned a lot from many of you.

Thank you and good luck to all of you! Don't give up!!!
skmillman

Re: Pass!!!! This one is for all the moms!

Postby nickedemus » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:27 pm

That is fantastic! Good for you!!!

I'm interested to know how you got your business started. Care to share your experience?

I think another person on this site might be interested to know, as well:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50119
Last edited by nickedemus on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
nickedemus

Postby readytopass » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:52 am

Congratulations, gone through the same and I know how you feel.
Your family must be really proud of you.
Please share you stories of starting a new business and getting the first client.
Do you have any suggestion of how to get retail/ commercial projects. I feel typical residential clients suck, don't want to pay much.
readytopass

Postby kerzzo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:14 am

Congratulations on all the success! Best of luck on your post ARE endeavors!
kerzzo

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION