And that's a wrap! Pass in San Diego!

And that's a wrap! Pass in San Diego!

Postby chrisschumm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 am

Thanks everyone for providing me with motivation & fuel to get through these as quick as i possibly could!

After a quick 3-4 week study sesh for the CSE i ended up passing with 20 min's to spare - i felt this was the best & most applicable test of them all! Highly recommend davids cse prep.. money well spent & solid literature I will keep handy in my professional library.

Just in case you guys were wondering - the PSI test folk will not be excited for your success..actually i think they are just annoyed with people in general, so prepare yourself for feeling awkwardly happy in a sterile white room full of angry & unhappy people.

For testers - Just keep at it! you will get it done with persistence, i bombed a fair share of ARE's but then passed 5 in 3 months, totally do-able while working full time. Its just a matter of disciplining yourself into going to Starbucks after work & believing in yourself & your future!

My only regrets are not getting these over with sooner!! (could have taken them 3 years ago)

Cheers'
Chris
chrisschumm

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION