Prometric Scheduling Question

Prometric Scheduling Question

Postby architect23 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:52 pm

The testing centers are pretty booked solid for the next 6 weeks where I am located.

I am wondering, if I book, and I decide to hit the 'reschedule' button (for a 5.0 exam), will I automatically lose my spot for the date I originally pick? Or will it allow me to browse available Prometric dates, while securing the date I originally selected? I have noticed that dates seem to open up closer to the date you want to take the exam- or am I just seeing things? It seems like people possibly cancel, and slots do in fact open up?

Thanks for any tips, guys!
architect23

Re: Prometric Scheduling Question

Postby rwwon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 pm

It should warn you before it makes the change, allowing you to check it out before committing. You could try calling your local testing center and asking.
rwwon

Postby architect23 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:16 am

Is there a way to see the open dates at each test center without hitting "reschedule?" I am afraid I will lose my spot.

It seems to me to be confirming whether I want to reschedule, as you've said rwwon, but it won't let me view any open times/dates at my local prometric test enter before I hit confirm. Is there a way around this?
architect23

Postby vrcat25 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:38 am

You won't lose your spot. Just click reschedule and it will show you the dates. If you don't like them, you can back out of the screen and keep your original date.
vrcat25

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION