NCARB Website/ Test Result Question

NCARB Website/ Test Result Question

Postby HagiaSophia532 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 am

I took the S.S. test on Monday and I noticed the Exam scheduler says "earliest test date is 5.3.2017." I don't remember seeing any eligible test dates for the two other tests I passed. I am worried this a NCARB "tell" if you failed the MC portion, which hypothetically could be graded by now. I should be receiving my results next Thursday.
Thanks,
From an overly stressed out person
HagiaSophia532

Re: NCARB Website/ Test Result Question

Postby gbalaka » Thu May 04, 2017 9:12 am

The "exam scheduler"? Are you referring to the Prometric website? Can you take a screenshot? I'm not sure what you mean.

Technically, as soon as you complete your exam, NCARB already knows if you passed or failed (instantaneously). It just takes them a week to get that information to you.
gbalaka

Postby HagiaSophia532 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 am

This is what I was talking about. The "earliest test date" is three days after I took my structural exam. I am just wondering if this is glitch, because if I failed it would show 60 days until I can take the exam again. Correct?
Thanks
Sarah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HagiaSophia532

Postby gbalaka » Fri May 05, 2017 4:05 pm

I believe what you are looking at is indeed a glitch. The "Schedule Exam" button shouldn't even be enabled. I have not encountered this in the past or maybe i just don't remember.

I would say don't worry about it and just check back next Thursday really really early in the morning. I'm in Cali and i've seen results as early as 5am on the magic Thursday.

But as I said, they know if you passed or failed instantly.

Don't stress over it - enjoy this next week. This exam was a monster....like the rest of them.
gbalaka

Postby chorichy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Just out of curiosity, what ended up happening? Do you think it was an early sign that you failed?
chorichy

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION