Can you call NCARB and talk to a real person?

Can you call NCARB and talk to a real person?

Postby archiyuki » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:56 am

I tried calling 202-879-0520 several times. Every time, no matter what option I choose, it all direct me to a voice mailbox than transfer my call to a real person. Are you having the same issue?

Thanks
archiyuki

Re: Can you call NCARB and talk to a real person?

Postby sbyrktct » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 am

Fun fact: NCARB is completely automated. Every "person" there is actually a robotic humanoid. They are void of humanity and reason. They have developed a separate system of logic and are unwavering in their programming. They do not "learn" in the way you would expect modern AI to do because they are in fact AU (Artificial Unintelligence). They have infiltrated the governmental licensing systems and their sole mission is to destroy your will to live. Resistance is futile... you will be discouraged and assimilated.
sbyrktct

Postby gbalaka » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 am

Good question...I called them once (very long time ago) and did speak to someone regarding my IDP. Maybe i got lucky. (this is over a year ago...maybe 2 years ago)

Try calling early in the morning when they open (remember, they're in Washington DC).

I recently sent them an email (last Friday) and got an automatic reply saying that they'll get back to me as i'm in a queue. I guess they're getting lots of emails.
gbalaka

Postby corbismyhomeboy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:05 pm

I sent them an email regarding the NCARB Certificate using the Broadly based program. It took them about 2 weeks to get back to me.

I've never called them though.
corbismyhomeboy

Postby archiyuki » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 pm

gbalaka wrote:Good question...I called them once (very long time ago) and did speak to someone regarding my IDP. Maybe i got lucky. (this is over a year ago...maybe 2 years ago)

Try calling early in the morning when they open (remember, they're in Washington DC).

I recently sent them an email (last Friday) and got an automatic reply saying that they'll get back to me as i'm in a queue. I guess they're getting lots of emails.

The first time I called was right after I finished my ARE. I talked to a real person. The call I made after that one all went to voicemail. :( :( :(
archiyuki

Postby nickedemus » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 am

archiyuki wrote:I tried calling 202-879-0520 several times. Every time, no matter what option I choose, it all direct me to a voice mailbox than transfer my call to a real person. Are you having the same issue?

Keep trying. I had several experiences where the NCARB Phone-Maze led me through a a bunch of options only to finally hang up on me with zero opportunity to speak to someone or even leave a message. It was really annoying. But I kept trying and did manage to reach an actual human. And that human was nice, and kind of helpful.
nickedemus

Postby Coach » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Coach
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION