NCARB require confirmation from my school

NCARB require confirmation from my school

Postby archiyuki » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi all,

I finished AXP and ARE, this morning I received NCARB's email, telling me that my Master degree transcript from my school is not enough to prove that the program is accredited (I couldn't order my undergrad transcript sent to NCARB because it's foreign country degree). They require me to ask my school to send a confirmation to them either by mail or email. But there is no specific email address offered. I contacted my school and asked them to try customerservice@ncarb.org. It didn't work. They got a response stating

"Update Contact Information
Your recent incident update was from an email address not associated with the incident. In an effort to maintain the security of information, we cannot update the incident using this email address. If you are the incident owner and your email address has changed, or you want to be able to update the incident using this email account, please update your contact information using the following link, then resubmit your update.
My Profile"

I tried to call 202-879-0520, it only allows me to record my message, no real person to talk to. I sent an email to customer service and basically waiting. It's frustrating.

Anybody know what to do in this situation? Thanks a lot.
archiyuki

Re: NCARB require confirmation from my school

Postby Coach » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Snail mail.
Coach
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION