State of Florida application for licensure process

State of Florida application for licensure process

Postby ladyazpy315 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Any one in this forum who recently received their license in the state of Florida? How long is the wait once NCARB transmitted you record. Do I need to wait for NCARB to finish reviewing my record before I mail my application? Thanks in advance.
ladyazpy315

Re: State of Florida application for licensure process

Postby adrianm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 pm

I received my last pass on Thanksgiving, my transmittal and application were received December 5th, and finally received my license on February 6th. What took the longest is the "consultant review" which took about 5 weeks... Send your application and $60 application fee immediately to get the process going
adrianm

Postby egchancellor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:59 pm

ladyazpy315 wrote:Any one in this forum who recently received their license in the state of Florida? How long is the wait once NCARB transmitted you record. Do I need to wait for NCARB to finish reviewing my record before I mail my application? Thanks in advance.

What part of the process did the "consultant review" come in? FL DBPR received my application April 5, I got the email from NCARB saying they'll review on March 31. I'm not holding my breath nor have anything to stamp, just curious of what the hurdles are. I get anxious when things are out of my hands haha.

Edit: I see it on the FL DBPR application progress portal. I wasn't expecting them to have a website that I could follow my progress. They don't do online applications, but they do an online progress site?
egchancellor

Postby egchancellor » Wed May 03, 2017 11:09 am

You have to stay on top of them haha

I got the email from NCARB saying my info was sent on April 21. No response from FL DBPR for 2 weeks so I called and they said they never received the Green Cover. Called NCARB today and they said they had an electronic read receipt from FL on the 21st at 11:55am. Call Florida again and they said they got it the same day I called them the first time, odd coincidence.

My application was held up for 2 weeks in FL because someone likely left for lunch and forgot about it.

Lesson Learned: KEEP FOLLOWING UP WITH THEM
egchancellor

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION