Registration Question

Registration Question

Postby michaelagrape » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:42 am

I've finished my exams and AXP, and have been calling NCARB weekly to check on my review status. Supposedly when I call, the customer service rep makes a note on my file for my reviewer. Anyone know if this helps or hurts expediting the review process? It's only been about 2 and a half weeks, so I'm not concerned, but if I can get registered with TBAE (Texas) before March 25 I get to say I was licensed at 24! Again, not that that really matters since I'm not planning on stamping any drawings myself anytime soon...or ever....just curious about other people's experience with the NCARB review process.
michaelagrape

Re: Registration Question

Postby Neves » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:54 am

Neves

Re: Registration Question

Postby michaelagrape » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:45 am

UPDATE: In case you click the link above and decide there is no hope, like I did yesterday....

I just received an email from NCARB saying that they have approved my record and will be transmitting it to TBAE within 7-10 days. (I called for the second time yesterday to check on my record.) So it does help to nag!
michaelagrape

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION