ncarb Webinar

ncarb Webinar

Postby tmston2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Im not trying to be a know-it-all or lord over anyone but GOD! why do people come on the webinar asking basic questions that have already been answered all over this site, on ncarbs site, and everywhere else!!! God people I often wonder how you make it through your day at work
asking questions like what exams in 4.0 do i take to transitions to 5.0 to only have 5 exam? or when can I transition? evidently you havent done your due diligence whch is how architects stay outa litigation?
tmston2

Re: ncarb Webinar

Postby tmston2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:35 pm

cant belive someone even asked can they go back to 4.0 once they transition to 5.0?! :shock:
tmston2 wrote:Im not trying to be a know-it-all or lord over anyone but GOD! why do people come on the webinar asking basic questions that have already been answered all over this site, on ncarbs site, and everywhere else!!! God people I often wonder how you make it through your day at work
asking questions like what exams in 4.0 do i take to transitions to 5.0 to only have 5 exam? or when can I transition? evidently you havent done your due diligence whch is how architects stay outa litigation?
tmston2

Postby rinypa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:36 pm

it's also the questions they chose to answer. My guess is that there were dozens if people screaming at them about the huge SNAFU at prometric yesterday. Much easier to take a softball quesiton...
rinypa

Postby Sparky83 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:40 pm

I would not be surprised to find out those questions are staged so they are easy to answer. They don't want to answer the tough questions live online.
Sparky83

Postby tmston2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:46 am

it's also the questions they chose to answer. My guess is that there were dozens if people screaming at them about the huge SNAFU at prometric yesterday

they did generically address this issue.

would not be surprised to find out those questions are staged so they are easy to answer. They don't want to answer the tough questions live online.

you are probably correct, I find it so hard to believe a person could still be confused about 5.0 at this point when its been marketed the past 2yrs just about.
tmston2

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION