Thanks Coach

Thanks Coach

Postby pgehrke » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 am

I received my final pass this morning and can't thank Coach, Sparky, and the rest of the members enough for helping with this process!

I believe this forum is the only reason I passed all my exams on the first go around. Resource recommendations, vignette discussions, question and topic discussions, all huge pieces in the war with the ARE. I think I learned the most when engaging in the discussions and responding to people's questions. Don't leech on the forums, participate and make yourself and others better, you will learn more that way too. Not sure where I go from here as I've spent so much time studying for the ARE's, but so long friends, best of luck, if you can perceive it, you can achieve it.
pgehrke

Re: Thanks Coach

Postby sbyrktct » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:02 am

pgehrke wrote: I think I learned the most when engaging in the discussions and responding to people's questions. Don't leech on the forums, participate and make yourself and others better, you will learn more that way too.

^ This.

Congrats, pgehrke!
sbyrktct

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION