All Passed finally ! But what do I have to do next??

All Passed finally ! But what do I have to do next??

Postby hachomo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 am

Dear Coach and every one who passed ARE,

Last month, I went to San Francisco for 3 tests SD, SPD and BS, and successfully passed all of them. As a result, I completed ARE 7 tests although it took almost 6 years including re-pass of 2 expired tests(SD, SPD).... (Though I couldn't take exam for 4 years due to unusual involvement to work...) Actually, BS was fifth time ! :oops:

However, although 1 month has passed after the announcement of test result, there is no information from NCARB or NY state regarding licensure. I sent inquiries to customer support of NCARB, but there is no reply.

Is there any action we should take after getting information of test completion? I live in Japan, so it is limited what I can take as actions. Please kindly advice if you know.

Kind Regards
hachomo
hachomo

Re: All Passed finally ! But what do I have to do next??

Postby Coach » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Contact your board.
Coach
Site Admin

Re: All Passed finally ! But what do I have to do next??

Postby little12 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:11 pm

You have to contact the state board. There is a section in NCARB broken down by state that gives you all the details per state, and a contact. In terms of NCARB, they don't transmit it to anyone until you tell them to. Action is for you to take :)
little12

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION