FAIL invert FAIL

FAIL invert FAIL

Postby tayday » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:47 pm

I don't know what could be more frustrating, it feels like I am being screwed with. I took ppp got:

level 1 on area- 1 and 3
level 2 on area - 2 and 4 and vignette
FAIL

took it again and

level 1 on area - 2 and 4 and vignette
level 2 on area- 1 and 3
FAIL

I also failed CDS.....

I guess I'm going to take SPD, I'm just not sure what to take from all this, what else to study, all I can do is keep reading the same things over and over, I feel like I'm going crazy! I seem to have trouble with the questions and how they are worded, I tend to over think things. I really feel like I know the material, when I study it has become very very repetitive, but the questions don't represent that material to me, its like I can't apply it, the questions are so strange to me! Sometimes it feels like there is so much missing information! In the past 4 months I have taken CDS once and PPP twice. For both of these I have read the respective chapters of:

Kaplan
Ballest
Archiflash 3.0-4.0
jenny
caroline
ARE Prep(cds only)
schiff lectures
ALL contracts
some AHPP
Problem seeking
you tube videos
and some additional stuff on like commissioning and asbestos
tayday

Re: FAIL invert FAIL

Postby Kiedys.Zdam. » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:44 am

Stop reading start studying with understanding? In wider picture all the pieces are somehow coming together. Then do practice tests/mock ups. And then try to eliminate wrong, the right answer will pop up.
If you fail vignettes that means you were nowhere near to be ready to take the tests.
Kiedys.Zdam.

Re: FAIL invert FAIL

Postby vrcat25 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:18 am

I'm convinced that no amount of studying will prepare you for some of the questions on the test. You just have to hope you don't have too many WTF type questions or best guess type questions that have no real solid answer. Much of it is just luck of the draw. All you can do is be prepared for the reasonable questions and on some test, the majority of the questions are subjective.
vrcat25

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION