POST BLACKOUT EXAMS - 2 Questions...

POST BLACKOUT EXAMS - 2 Questions...

Postby The Howler » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 am

- Has anyone else gotten there results on a day besides Thursdays with the new NCARB My Examination delivery? I have spoken to three other people at my office, and all of us got our results on Thursdays. Could be just a coincidence, but I thought I'd ask around on here.

- How do you feel about the new, post-exam questionnaire? The last two questions are whether you think you were adequately prepared and whether you think you passed this exam? While I'm sure NCARB has some good reasoning for asking these questions, I felt like they were trying to mess with my mind. OF COURSE I PREPARED FOR THIS EXAM! Most people I've talked to leave these exams feeling either vulnerable, dejected, exhausted or some combination of those, and to ask that made me want to hit someone, Old Nintendo Super Punchout style. But then again, maybe that's just me...
The Howler

Re: POST BLACKOUT EXAMS - 2 Questions...

Postby kmelville » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 am

The Howler wrote:- Has anyone else gotten there results on a day besides Thursdays with the new NCARB My Examination delivery? I have spoken to three other people at my office, and all of us got our results on Thursdays. Could be just a coincidence, but I thought I'd ask around on here.

I have received my 1st post-blackout result on Thursday (SPD in 10 days), my 2nd on Saturday (SS in 12 days), and my 3rd on Friday (SD in 7 days).

The Howler wrote:- How do you feel about the new, post-exam questionnaire? The last two questions are whether you think you were adequately prepared and whether you think you passed this exam? While I'm sure NCARB has some good reasoning for asking these questions, I felt like they were trying to mess with my mind. OF COURSE I PREPARED FOR THIS EXAM! Most people I've talked to leave these exams feeling either vulnerable, dejected, exhausted or some combination of those, and to ask that made me want to hit someone, Old Nintendo Super Punchout style. But then again, maybe that's just me...

The first time I saw this, on my SPD exam... I though it was the "failing" questionnaire... I was freaking out because it was different; HOWEVER, I think they are good questions to ask. It makes me wonder if they evaluate the questionnaire and your exam side by side.... Who knows... or cares as long as you do prepare!
kmelville

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION