Passed all exams

Passed all exams

Postby naziravir » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 pm

I passed all my exams..what happens next?
naziravir

Re: Passed all exams

Postby o2b4wln » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Sorry if this comes across as snarky, but what do you mean by next?
Will you apply for your license, will you join the AIA, will you go work for yourself, will you pursue projects on your own, will you try to teach, will you consult on projects as someone who has experience in whatever started you on your path to take all the exams?

The possibilities are endless so what's the plan?

Again, I'm not trying to be snarky or mean but I'm assuming that once you start taking the exams you get an idea of what this leads to and form a plan when the 7 exams are done.
o2b4wln

Postby naziravir » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:30 pm

I am sorry...but I didn't mean what you have understood. I got my last test result and with it an email from my state licensing board to submit some additional information. I am waiting to hear back. So wanted to know what would happen next...
naziravir

Postby Coach » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:11 pm

naziravir wrote:I am sorry...but I didn't mean what you have understood. I got my last test result and with it an email from my state licensing board to submit some additional information. I am waiting to hear back. So wanted to know what would happen next...

Don't you realize that every state is different?
Coach
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION