NCARB final review and transmittal timeline?

Re: NCARB final review and transmittal timeline?

Postby rifkamattman » Fri May 08, 2015 6:10 pm

way to go Jerome! I'm still waiting. I do believe that NCARB finally transmitted to Maryland. I ended up calling NCARB again right after my last post on april 13th and I got an email on april 16th that they will be transmitting to Maryland. Then I got an email from NCARB on April 28th that they finally transferred my green cover. So I took my final exam on March 19th, learned that I passed on March 26th, made numerous phone calls to NCARB in April, Ncarb transferred my record to my state on April 28th, and still waiting for Maryland to do something. I called Maryland just a few days ago and he said that he is working on it and I should see something maybe next week. Taking forever. I'm still hesitant changing my 'project designer' email signature to 'project architect'. One day.
rifkamattman

Postby archichef » Mon May 11, 2015 11:15 am

Emailed my state board last week after receiving my last PASS to verify that they didn't need anything else from me. I was told I would be issued my license number "within two weeks." We shall see...
archichef

Postby Hulk » Fri May 15, 2015 7:29 am

After logging into NCARB, on the right side of the screen under "quick links" it doesn't list "transmit record" (or however it's worded) as one of the options. Does that probably mean I already requested it to be transmitted? I would have done it years ago (maybe 2008???) when I completed my IDP and applied for my authorization to test, I just can't remember. Any insight? I completed my AREs on April 30th. Got my email saying NCARB will review everything and transmit to my state board (GA). I emailed GA yesterday to ask if they've received anything from NCARB and is there anything else I need to do.

EDIT/UPDATE:
Checked through my old emails...In July 2008 I got an email stating "per your request, a certified copy of your council record...will be transmitted to the Georgia state board..." So hopefully that means it'll take NCARB and GA less time to review everything and issue a license. Ugh. Waiting....
Hulk

Postby JeromeS » Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 am

^^Hulk

They will do it automatically, within 30 days, if everything is complete.

Make sure ALL the info in your MYNCARB profile is complete. This appears to be a common sticking point. No matter how ridiculous -fill it out. I didn't have High School info - this held me up. I didn't have my most current job listed despite the fact that its irrelevant to my IDP completion - this held me up.
JeromeS

Postby rifkamattman » Mon May 18, 2015 2:14 pm

rifkamattman wrote:way to go Jerome! I'm still waiting. I do believe that NCARB finally transmitted to Maryland. I ended up calling NCARB again right after my last post on april 13th and I got an email on april 16th that they will be transmitting to Maryland. Then I got an email from NCARB on April 28th that they finally transferred my green cover. So I took my final exam on March 19th, learned that I passed on March 26th, made numerous phone calls to NCARB in April, Ncarb transferred my record to my state on April 28th, and still waiting for Maryland to do something. I called Maryland just a few days ago and he said that he is working on it and I should see something maybe next week. Taking forever. I'm still hesitant changing my 'project designer' email signature to 'project architect'. One day.

finally got something in the mail this weekend may 16th from Maryland. it wasn't my license though. it was an application to fill out to get my license. ???? and an invoice for the cost of the license. Anyway, I filled out, made out a check, and sent back in the mail today may 18th. One day. One day.
rifkamattman

Postby GTR » Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 am

I never thought my previous post would be this popular.

Here is some time facts of my case to share:

it took ncarb 40 days to review when I finished IDP. I passed all my ARE 4 months before I finished IDP. NCARB will send email to jurisdiction and I was copied on the email.
as soon as receiving this email, I contacted my jurisdiction architectural board and follow the instruction. pretty simple, just paper application and a check.

hope it helps.
GTR

Postby rifkamattman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 am

FINALLY, got my actual license in the mail on Friday june 12th. So from passing my final exam (march 19th) to receiving my license (june 12th), took just shy of three months. Still waiting for my wall certificate ( I assume that is the pretty one to frame). But I am official! Yeah!
rifkamattman

Postby Hulk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:49 am

Congratulations, rifkamattman!
I FINALLY got my email from NCARB saying they transferred my record to my state (GA) last Friday. Passed my last test on April 30, so it's been about 1.5 months here. So very much looking forward to getting my license already!
Hulk

Postby rifkamattman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 pm

thanks Hulk. good luck with getting yours soon. It will come. They want your money, so they will be sending your license momentarily I'm sure. :)
rifkamattman

Postby pman555 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 am

Just wanted to throw my experience in the ring in case it helps anyone in the future:

Took Final ARE exam: 6/12/15
Found out I passed: 6/19/15

Confirmed with NY State and NCARB that they had all forms/information they needed from me: 6/19/15
They both told me that it could take up to a month to get all of my records reviewed/transmitted and my license issued.

I manically checked the NYSED

Got my license number from NYSED website: 06/25/15

I think what helped the most was that before taking my final ARE Exam, I called NY State to make sure they had all of the information they needed from me. At that time, they said they needed an updated form and a couple more months of experience added to my record. I sent all of that in and got an email confirmation from NY State that they had all items necessary for licensure (other than completion of the ARE) before I even took my final ARE Exam.

Also, calling NCARB the day I got my final "pass" could have helped because the receptionist I spoke to said that she had marked my ARE progress as "completed" in the system and put me in line for record transmittal while I was on the phone. I don't know how much time that actually saved, but it surely didn't hurt.
pman555

Postby Hulk » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:25 am

Well I FINALLY got my license! Georgia takes forever. Here's my timeline:
April 30: took last exam
May 7: got my pass
June 12: NCARB transmitted my record to my state
June 16: State emailed me with another application to fill out (even though I'd already done that previously)
June 17: State confirmed receipt of my record. Told me to check in with them in 10 biz days
July 2: LICENSE ISSUED!

SO glad to be done with all of that! Hoping for speedy timelines for everyone!
Hulk

Postby jmglenn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:33 am

this is ridiculous, we send NCARB so much money for the worst customer service. Its been only two weeks since my last test but any delay in this licence is costing me money. What confounds me is what takes them 30 days to review? its should take 30 seconds: ARE *check*, IDP: *check*, Accredited Degree *check*. What else is there? are they really going to go back into IDP & be like, " yeaaaa I'm not sure you REALLY did 9 hours of construction management on 4/8/2009?" The tests and the degree's are black and white right? what on gods green earth takes 30 days to review?
jmglenn

Postby Quigaboo » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 am

jmglenn wrote:this is ridiculous, we send NCARB so much money for the worst customer service. Its been only two weeks since my last test but any delay in this licence is costing me money. What confounds me is what takes them 30 days to review? its should take 30 seconds: ARE *check*, IDP: *check*, Accredited Degree *check*. What else is there? are they really going to go back into IDP & be like, " yeaaaa I'm not sure you REALLY did 9 hours of construction management on 4/8/2009?" The tests and the degree's are black and white right? what on gods green earth takes 30 days to review?

It does not always take 30 days to review. Mine was sent to my state boards after 3 days. My state board processed it in 4 days. You should call your state board to see if they received your final results yet. I did not receive notification from NCARB that they sent it. I called my board to make sure they had everything they needed from met to ensure the process would go smoothly and they informed me that had received the results from NCARB already.
Quigaboo

Postby vtmtbkr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:18 am

Virginia - Last ARE test was taken on Sept. 1, license was issued on Sept. 17! I'm official!
At least in Virginia you have to fill out all the paperwork for review and transmittal before you begin testing, that's why the turnaround on the license is so quick.
vtmtbkr

Postby 20grit » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

Good to know. I'm taking #7 next week.

Couldn't ever decide if you were a Tech person, or from Vermont, based on the user name. I guess that clears all that up.
20grit

Postby vtmtbkr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:46 am

20grit wrote:Good to know. I'm taking #7 next week.

Couldn't ever decide if you were a Tech person, or from Vermont, based on the user name. I guess that clears all that up.

Yep, VT graduate. You wouldn't believe that people ask me when they see my VA plates with the VT license frame, if I'm from Vermont!
vtmtbkr

Postby emersonbiggins » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:59 am

Got my "NCARB Electronic Green Cover to TX" email on Tuesday... thinking "we're almost there, right?"... nope. TBAE still hasn't received as of today (Thursday); called NCARB this morning... apparently the "Electronic Green Cover" is sent over to a Transmittal Department within NCARB, where it takes an additional 7-10 days to actually be sent (electronically, mind you) to TBAE. WTH? :roll:
emersonbiggins

Postby emersonbiggins » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:31 am

emersonbiggins wrote:Got my "NCARB Electronic Green Cover to TX" email on Tuesday... thinking "we're almost there, right?"... nope. TBAE still hasn't received as of today (Thursday); called NCARB this morning... apparently the "Electronic Green Cover" is sent over to a Transmittal Department within NCARB, where it takes an additional 7-10 days to actually be sent (electronically, mind you) to TBAE. WTH? :roll:

Update - NCARB finally transmitted the green cover from their transmittal department after nine business days. TBAE reviewed and three days later, I'm licensed in TX. Woohoo! Moral of the story: NCARB will take as long as they say it will take. Now, on to deal with getting my Associate AIA status changed...
emersonbiggins

Postby jamb'd » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

My experience:

August 28th: finished ARE
Oct 2nd: completed IDP (per NCARB)
Oct 4th: call NCARB and inquire about transmitting my record to the State of Illinois. They tell me 30 days.
Nov 16th: I call NCARB and follow up. They basically apologize and say that my file will be review by the end of next business day and then sent.
Nov 23rd: I call NCARB and follow up again... I'm told they can't access their computer system, but someone will call me back.
Nov 24th: I receive three emails. Two are cryptic and computer generated. The third email is from an actual person. She says that I need to send an additional blank form to the State of Illinois with $20.
Then Illinois will fill out the form and send it back to them and then, they will send my record to the State? Perplexed, I do what they say.
Dec 10th: I call Illinois and ask if they received the form. They tell me yes, however, I received some bad information. The form that I sent them was a certification form for architects that already licensed or a form to certify exams (but NCARB certifies exams...?) So, it was a fool's errand. I email my contact at NCARB with this new information.
Dec 11th: I contact NCARB again with this new information. I politely stress this is my initial license - what is going on...? As I'm speaking to them I am logged into my NCARB profile and clicking around. And for the FIRST time, a new progress bar appears on the under the "experience" tab. The first progress bar says 100% complete. The second, new progress bar below says 99% complete. The new bar is for Illinois and says I'm 100 or so hours short. (I stopped logging my hours well over a year ago bc I thought I was complete with the exception of Leadership and Service). While, I'm on the phone with the NCARB rep, I mention what I have found and she starts looking into my hours. She briefly argues with my and says that I'm 100% complete on my IDP. She then puts my on hold and confirms the problem is that I need some additional hours. I tell her that I will submit a new report asap.
Dec 11th (cont.) I submit a new report. My supervisor/mentor approves and minutes later. I receive a couple of emails from NCARB - "congrats you have completed your ARE and IDP." Bizarrely, I never received any emails from them prior about completion of anything except for test scores.
Dec 11th (cont. cont.) I luckily had the email from the person working on my NCARB "review". I emailed her explained the issue again and told her that IDP is officially complete with Illinois. Minutes later, I received an email confirmation about the "Electric Green Cover Letter." I thought I was finally there....the cover letter says something the extent, that your record "will be sent".
Dec 28th: NCARB sends me another email stating that my record has actually been sent to the State! I stopped pestering them at this point bc I thought it had already happened. I was happy and relieved none-the-less.
Jan 8th 2016: Licensed! I receive an email from the State with my license number and a polite inquiry about the additional form and extra $20. Basically, the state asked, what should we do this? They're sending me my money back.

Long story, short - what a hassle. My fault lies with me trusting NCARB to calculate my IDP hours. But, I still find it amazing that after all the correspondence with them, that no one there ever pointed out the problem. I just stumbled across it when they happened to update their website.
jamb'd

Postby fpr4 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:16 pm

My timeline (so far - will update as it continues)

Feb 20 - took final exam
Feb 25 - received final pass score
Feb 29 - called NCARB because my candidate status was still showing up as "In Progress" although under the rolling clock it said it was completed. Told me that they would update and submit for final review but the update would take 24 hours. Less than 3 hours later it was updated. My quick links on My NCARB showed the "Congratulations on completing the IDP and ARE!" but never received the email.
March 1 - Electronic Green Cover emailed to me.
March 2 - I received email with "Your NCARB Record has been sent to Kentucky" with instructions on what to do next.
fpr4

Postby wachant » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Just throwing in my experience:

ARE Complete - Jan 14
NCARB Record Transmittal - Feb 19 (Yep, little over a month)
Next IL Arch Board Meeting - Mar 24 (I think they meet Bi-Monthly)
Should get my license # some time in early April.
wachant

Postby fpr4 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 am

Just got a call from the extremely friendly executive director of the KY BOA. They are sending out the application and fee request this week. So my turnaround was about 5 weeks.
fpr4

Postby wachant » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:51 am

wachant wrote:Just throwing in my experience:

ARE Complete - Jan 14
NCARB Record Transmittal - Feb 19 (Yep, little over a month)
Next IL Arch Board Meeting - Mar 24 (I think they meet Bi-Monthly)
Should get my license # some time in early April.

Just received my License 2 days ago. From test completion to License number was almost 3 months. Really comes down to when the Arch board in IL meets as they meet every 2 months. I just missed a date when my record was transmitted. Could be as short as 6 weeks or as long as my 3 months.
wachant

Postby fpr4 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:56 am

Sent my fee in on May 2 and my license number was issued on May 5. Now I'm just waiting on the wall plaque.
fpr4

Postby yingchencc » Thu May 26, 2016 12:27 pm

My timeline:

March 11, final exam
March 22,Ncarb record was sent to MA.
March 24, my application for the initial license arrived MA office.

May 9th, got my initial license. It was not as fast as I expected because we need to go through CORI background check which was delayed by some reason.
yingchencc

Postby rwwon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Curious of where this notion about "get you IDP done before the ARE, so that it gets pushed through faster" came frome? I spoke with NCARB today, and asked about that and they said it doesn't matter, nothing gets reviewed or passed along until both IDP and ARE are done, so it shouldn't matter if they are submitted together, or one before the other.

Anyone experience or heard different?
rwwon

Postby Coach » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:05 pm

rwwon wrote:Curious of where this notion about "get you IDP done before the ARE, so that it gets pushed through faster" came frome? I spoke with NCARB today, and asked about that and they said it doesn't matter, nothing gets reviewed or passed along until both IDP and ARE are done, so it shouldn't matter if they are submitted together, or one before the other.

I think the point is that processing IDP takes more time than checking if ARE is complete, which is instantaneous.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby rwwon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Coach wrote:
rwwon wrote:Curious of where this notion about "get you IDP done before the ARE, so that it gets pushed through faster" came frome? I spoke with NCARB today, and asked about that and they said it doesn't matter, nothing gets reviewed or passed along until both IDP and ARE are done, so it shouldn't matter if they are submitted together, or one before the other.

I think the point is that processing IDP takes more time than checking if ARE is complete, which is instantaneous.

A few people in this forum mentioned "Oh, the state already had my IDP, so when I finished the ARE, it went quickly" but when I asked them [NCARB] on the phone, they said they don't review anything, or send anything back to the state until both IDP and the AREs are completed.

Maybe that's my state, or an AXP thing, or the person was full of it because it does, from the stories on this forum, sound like people get processed faster when IDP is already done.

Doesn't really matter, you get your license once way or another. I had called NCARB for something else, and asked that question out of curiosity.
rwwon

Postby Coach » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:09 am

rwwon wrote:A few people in this forum mentioned "Oh, the state already had my IDP, so when I finished the ARE, it went quickly" but when I asked them [NCARB] on the phone, they said they don't review anything, or send anything back to the state until both IDP and the AREs are completed.

Well that's obviously not true because some states require at least a portion of idp/axp to be completed before testing begins.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby rwwon » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:13 pm

That makes sense. Perhaps I was receiving an answer specific for my state then. My state only requires you to start AXP in order to take the exam. In my case, I imagine nothing further would need to be sent until I finish AXP, at which point they might wait for my ARE to be done as well.
rwwon

Postby rwwon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Coach wrote:
rwwon wrote:A few people in this forum mentioned "Oh, the state already had my IDP, so when I finished the ARE, it went quickly" but when I asked them [NCARB] on the phone, they said they don't review anything, or send anything back to the state until both IDP and the AREs are completed.

Well that's obviously not true because some states require at least a portion of idp/axp to be completed before testing begins.

So NCARB called me today as just a customer service follow up from when I posted something a week ago about one of my reports. They just wanted to see if I had any other questions. I decided for the heck of it to ask a bit more about what we've been discussing here.

I was told that when you get ready to start taking the exams, you put together you application that goes to your state. Your state then requests to see your NCARB record to see if you have started AXP (or met their minimum hours to start taking the exam) as well as your degree, and any other information required for them to allow you to test. From this request, NCARB creates a digital portal for your state, where your state can basically log on and look at your record.

I asked if AXP and ARE are submitted as they come in, or do you wait to bundle. They said it used to be that it was submitted separately, but with a new policy change, they wait until they have everything together, (AXP, ARE, etc) then they review it (the 30 day review) then when it is ready, they send it over to the state (probably via this portal.) Purely speculation-----> While the state may have that portal access, perhaps nothing is official until NCARB sends over the information. Perhaps some states still do a bit of pre-approving because they can see that you are done, despite NCARB still reviewing your record, thus making it seem faster. <------

They said the overall speed, once you have completed the ARE and AXP, of NCARB submitting to your state is purely a function of the queue list - how many applications are in front of yours that need to be reviewed. They said their is no point in calling during that period because they know which jurisdiction you are trying to license in, and the system notifies them when you are done with everything and automatically sticks you in the final review queue. (unless there is a problem of course)

My thoughts:
Maybe that system is newer, maybe its still a bit cavalier? Maybe when you pester them, they bump you in the queue because they don't want to deal with you? Maybe, like I said earlier, the State can see some things, so they know its coming and can pre-approve you. Probably depends on your jurisdiction.

Anyways, thought it was an interesting conversation with them, and posting this has only made more more curious about the portal stuff.
rwwon

Postby mtckli » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Anyone get licensed recently in District of Columbia? I had my IDP and education already verified years ago. Passed last exam last week and applied and paid on DCRA website last Friday. Just trying to get an idea of timeline from others...
mtckli

Postby rwwon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:33 pm

I got my final pass result July 21st, called NCARB, they said I was on the list, then I called my state and asked them to be on the look out.
Received my license and wall certificate 4 days later on July 25th, 2016 - My license being dated the day I received my exam pass results... Went a lot faster than I thought it would.

My life now feels like the end of the Truman Show, where the guards say "Well, what else is on" as they start flipping through the channels.
rwwon

Postby mtckli » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:45 am

WOW! That is really fast! I got my results the same day as you, called NCARB, called DCRA and filled out the whole application and paid fees. Everything is satisfied from DCRA except that NCARB has not yet transmitted my file. I don't get this... I thought that DCRA already had the results of all my exams. Called NCARB to ask "what list" was I put on, since it's clear on my record everything was verified. He said yes, it's all verified. Now it's on a list to go to your state via email.
This is 2016 right?
mtckli

Postby See spot run » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:06 am

mtckli wrote:WOW! That is really fast! I got my results the same day as you, called NCARB, called DCRA and filled out the whole application and paid fees. Everything is satisfied from DCRA except that NCARB has not yet transmitted my file. I don't get this... I thought that DCRA already had the results of all my exams. Called NCARB to ask "what list" was I put on, since it's clear on my record everything was verified. He said yes, it's all verified. Now it's on a list to go to your state via email.
This is 2016 right?

For DC what I remember was after NCARB reviewed and approved my file [about 2 weeks] it went a different NCARB department and I believe it is 8-10 working days to transmit [electronically] to DCRA. It took DCRA another 11 working days to issue my license but this was during a big snowstorm. so all told, more than a full month after NCARB gave the green light.
See spot run

Postby mtckli » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:48 am

Just thought I would post my experience (District of Columbia):

July 13th = Exam
July 21st= Pass! Immediately called DCRA and began my initial application for license.
July 22nd= Received email from NCARB with congratulations
August 2nd= NCARB sends email that they had reviewed and approved
August 4th= NCARB sends email that my record was transmitted via Green Cover to DC; also checked online and DCRA noted all received
August 5th= Just waiting for my license number now (I was advised 3-5 days)

I want to add, I provided a healthy dose of "project management" during this whole process. I called and kept records of who I spoke with throughout. I just wanted to make sure nothing slipped through the proverbial cracks...
mtckli

Postby rwwon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

I called NCARB and asked to start the NCARB certificate process. They looked at my record and said it still needed to be reviewed, sent to my state, then once I had a license number I could apply for the certificate. I then told the person my state license number and said my license had been issued a week ago lol. They apologized, then updated my "review" status as being license.

I am officially confused as to the State's & NCARB's relationship with each other in this whole process because apparently my state had everything they needed to issue my license, even though NCARB wasn't "done" reviewing that I'd completed the ARE of AXP, nor had they sent it to the state.
rwwon

Postby mtckli » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:29 pm

The relationship between state and NCARB baffles me as well. What good is Direct Registration. Does NCARB converse with state but state does not reciprocate back?
I have had to babysit Pearson Vue. Today, after verifying everything was received after my NCARB record was sent, literally two hours later they updated my online account with "Approved" from "Pending Supervisory Review". I was told when I called that Supervisory Review meant that it was sent to the Board. Um, okay. Did the board converse back to Pearson Vue that fast that I had been approved??
And another thing that was confusing... before I began testing, but had my Authorization to Test, I got married. So I called NCARB, supplied the necessary documentation, and they changed my name. Awesome. So it's on my NCARB record and all tests are in my married name. My education had already been verified. So why does the state then need copies of my marriage license?
mtckli

Postby moaki » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:13 am

here is my story:
4/24: last exam passed!
4/25: got the email from NCARB saying congrats, you have completed the ARE.
7/5: last segment of my IDP approved.
7/5: got email from NCARB saying I have completed both.
7/13: got email from NCARB saying my record has been sent to my state.
7/25: got a reply email from my state telling me the process for them to review will take about 3-4 weeks.
8/3: found out I have my license number online!
8/6: received my cert in the mail!!!

I am very grateful to have learnt so much through this forum, thank you soooooo much, Coach! and all the other that have helped me tremendously through the journey. It's been a long and rocky path for me, with sooooo many disadvantages on my part.
But in any event, I made it to the end and I really appreciate all the efforts everyone has put into in this forum!
Thanks guys/gals!!! :D :D
moaki

Postby mtckli » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:59 am

mtckli wrote:Just thought I would post my experience (District of Columbia):

July 13th = Exam
July 21st= Pass! Immediately called DCRA and began my initial application for license.
July 22nd= Received email from NCARB with congratulations
August 2nd= NCARB sends email that they had reviewed and approved
August 4th= NCARB sends email that my record was transmitted via Green Cover to DC; also checked online and DCRA noted all received
August 5th= Just waiting for my license number now (I was advised 3-5 days)

I want to add, I provided a healthy dose of "project management" during this whole process. I called and kept records of who I spoke with throughout. I just wanted to make sure nothing slipped through the proverbial cracks...

I thought I'd follow up on this.
August 6th= District of Columbia approved me to be an architect and I received my license number (via online checking through Pearson Vue)
August 6th= Went to NCARB to put in my registration and apply for NCARB certificate. NCARB informed me I had to request my DC certificate to be sent to them. Um ok. Requested from DC.
August 16th= Checked with DC about the status of my certificate request. Went back and checked with NCARB.
August 19th= Received my actual license certificate in the mail
August 22nd= NCARB says they could accept an email of the form from DC. (Why don't they just do this to begin with??) I then email DC and CC NCARB contact, and DC emails it less than an hour later. NCARB then confirmed I was in the "cue" to be reviewed for NCARB certification.
mtckli

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION