Edit: Passed PDD 07/30

Edit: Passed PDD 07/30

Postby cianchetta0 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Just took PDD and will update this post later when I receive my score. Initial reactions, I think less that 50% chance I passed, but oh well I'll stay positive!

*I noticed a lot of missing information in my case studies. Sections of the IBC I needed were not there. And some formulas for questions in the MC was missing too. Disappointed in that for sure.

Update: Well It's 2am, I hit refresh, and BOOM, PASS. wow. I am done with the AREs thank all the higher powers.

PDD was pretty tough, definitely the toughest ARE for me.
Verrrry broad topics from SS, BS, BDCS, and CDS. I had maybe 5 structural questions, the majority were construction document level questions. There was so many graphic questions, plug and play, drag, and hotspot.
Also like many people have noted, quite a few calculations, which are just time consuming and not too complicated.

Overall, from one question to the next I had no idea what to expect on PDD.

Good luck
Last edited by cianchetta0 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
cianchetta0

Re: Took PDD 07/30

Postby Knotnine » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Looking forward to your thoughts. I just took it as well and did not pass but I am hoping you get a better result.

I think I was close but we'll see when I get the report.
Knotnine

Postby cianchetta0 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Knotnine wrote:Looking forward to your thoughts. I just took it as well and did not pass but I am hoping you get a better result.

I think I was close but we'll see when I get the report.

How do you know if you haven't passed considering you haven't seen the report yet?
cianchetta0

Postby Knotnine » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:54 pm

They posted the pass/fail really fast but hadn't posted the breakdown report.
Knotnine

Return to PDD - Project Development & Documentation