PDD testing Thoughts

PDD testing Thoughts

Postby tmston2 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:44 pm

in the spirit of attempting to aid fellow license seekers and get a feel for new exam, & saving on exam fees,
I post. so to make it short & sweet:
• Test is fundamentally very close to PPD
• like PPD, mix of struc, cds, bs, & bdcs questions jus more depth , if you can pass PDD you will definitely pass PPD
• for me, seems like i got triple the hot spot questions than PPD, so study & understand construction details, how & Y's
• break is not autonomous like 4.0, you have to click on your break or else clock will keep rolling
• got thru 1st 98questions with hour & 45mins for 2 casestudies, at this point casestudies
are better than vignettes to me but still so incompetent in testing architect practice:
- computer screen is so small, in practice u can spread most of your documents out
even open several windows, here im clicking btwn delay screens which continue to
go back to default pages!!! which is slightly annoying answering 22 questions
- it wud be great to have a hardcopy of documents
overall, enjoy testing in 5.0 over 4.0, again left testing center not knowing wether i passed or failed, buts its been
a 3yr journey dat im soooooooo redy to END!!!
tmston2

Re: PDD testing Thoughts

Postby sirspens » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:10 am

Thank you for the insights!
sirspens

Postby shortkm1 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:58 am

tmston2 wrote:for me, seems like i got triple the hot spot questions than PPD, so study & understand construction details, how & Y's

Do you mean in PDD? I have already taken PPD so just want to clarify what to expect. Thanks!!
shortkm1

Postby tmston2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Do you mean in PDD? I have already taken PPD so just want to clarify what to expect. Thanks!!

Yes, to me it seemed I had 3x's as many hot spots in pdd than in ppd, but I didnt hav a problem with that
because I prefer the hotspot questions.
tmston2

Postby sirspens » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 am

tmston2 wrote:

Yes, to me it seemed I had 3x's as many hot spots in pdd than in ppd, but I didnt hav a problem with that
because I prefer the hotspot questions.

I agree. And I thought the hotspot questions for PDD were better questions than PPD.
sirspens

Return to PDD - Project Development & Documentation