FAILED ON FIRST TRY

FAILED ON FIRST TRY

Postby np230 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:06 am

Hey all! I just got my results in... Failed... But I knew I failed before the test was over lol. Nothing I could've studied would've prepared me for this exam. I watched Black Spectacles for PDD. That wasn't enough information at all (an a waste of 37hrs). So i decided to go to the Handbook and read Building Construction Illustrated and ASC and then topped it off with Ballast. The exam had lots of drag in place and hotspots. There was only ONE lighting question, not a single question on HVAC systems!! Need to know the difference between control joints, isolation joints, and construction joints. I had about 4+ questions on those. One elevator question, just know what the different types are and what they look like. Ummmmmmm I don't want to go into too much, but damn! I need a pass! I've got the same 3 exams left (PA PPD PDD) for the past year and I've capped out on PA for the year lol. Someone switch brains with me!
np230

Re: FAILED ON FIRST TRY

Postby anonymous283 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:48 pm

Thank you for sharing this more specific info on the test - I did the same for PPD. PPD and PDD are so broad and so damn vague in what you should study its good to have more specific details.
anonymous283

Return to PDD - Project Development & Documentation