Passed, done with ARE onto CSE

Passed, done with ARE onto CSE

Postby 198kevin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi all,
I just wanted to offer some encouragement for those still battling these. I passed PPD and PDD first try for each. I'm not sure if it was luck or not but I studied my a#$ off for each. I used 5.0 ballast and gang cheng mock exams and that did the trick. Previously on 4.0, I failed PPP and CDS which was extremely demoralizing but I stayed with it and....I'm done. Doesn't feel real I know I still have the CSE but it just feels good to not be watching that clock tick down or worry about giving up. Good luck everyone, these tests are crazy but you can do it!
198kevin

Re: Passed, done with ARE onto CSE

Postby lili14es » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 am

198kevin wrote:Hi all,
I just wanted to offer some encouragement for those still battling these. I passed PPD and PDD first try for each. I'm not sure if it was luck or not but I studied my a#$ off for each. I used 5.0 ballast and gang cheng mock exams and that did the trick. Previously on 4.0, I failed PPP and CDS which was extremely demoralizing but I stayed with it and....I'm done. Doesn't feel real I know I still have the CSE but it just feels good to not be watching that clock tick down or worry about giving up. Good luck everyone, these tests are crazy but you can do it!

Congrats!! Can't wait to be in your shoes. All I need is also PPD and PDD. Was all you used to study really just 5.0 ballast and gang cheng mock exams? How long did you study for each exam? Thanks.
lili14es

Postby 198kevin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Yep but I forgot I also listened to the grant adams construction lectures just to get a different view of construction systems it really helped to hear him speak about the concepts and not just read them. Some one posted a link to them somewhere.
198kevin

Postby 198kevin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Oh and I studied 2 hrs a day for about 4 weeks for each.
198kevin

Return to PDD - Project Development & Documentation