Pass rate under 40%. "Failing's a feauture not a bug-AV"

Pass rate under 40%. "Failing's a feauture not a bug-AV"

Postby greek20k » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:06 pm

Everybody is talking about "Papergate", but what about the fact that you have less than a 40% chance of passing PPD and PDD and for some of the questions almost 0%? Even with paper, somebody needs to address these extremely low pass rates and the ambiguous questions. How about somebody starts a petition for an accreditation test that is actually fair?
greek20k

Re: Pass rate under 40%. "Failing's a feauture not a bug-AV"

Postby stubscook » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:39 am

I agree with you 100%!
I have been so pissed off at NCARB that I have started to do a little rogue research on them. The pass-rates have declined significantly, retakes have increased, total income has increased many times over, executive salaries are way up, and many other disturbing trends since the current CEO took over in 2011. It paints a picture and it looks as though the cards have been intentionally stacked against the candidates.

I have been told that the Attorneys General Office in DC is investigating NCARB. Supposedly if you have had any issues with the exams you can contact someone named Timothy Shirey at timothy.shirey @ dc.gov . He works at the Office of Consumer Protection in the AG's office.
stubscook

Return to PPD - Project Planning & Design