Just Starting - Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Just Starting - Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Postby abbie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 am

Hi all! i am so proud to say that i FINALLY passed PPP after 5 attempts and now have my trifecta complete! Yay! I am planning to dive deep into PPD and then PDD. I have been reviewing the info for the 5.0 tests and I am confused on a couple of things.
1. Are the case study questions included in the 120 question total? or are they additional questions?
2. I have TONS of study material for 4.0....will those resources be sufficiant for PPD and PDD?

Thanks in advance for any advise anyone can give!

A little about me.....i graduated in 2003 and started these exams in 2006 in version 3.1....passed a few exams then lost them to the switch to 4.0.....bummed but not giving up i continued on and struggled to pass CDS and PPP. Now here I am, married, two beautiful kids and ready to get this monster off my back! Here's hoping 2018 is my year to finish!
abbie

Re: Just Starting - Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Postby blancovero » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Congrats for PPP.
The case studies are part of the 120 Q. Approx 10 Q each case study. Do not worry.
4.0 is sufficient, add BS, SS and BDCS material.
Good luck and great success
blancovero

Re: Just Starting - Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Postby abbie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Thanks blancovero! that helps knowing the case study questions are part of the 120 questions. Now to start reading everything.
DO you have any advice on where to start studying? ive always used jennys notes and caroline's notes as a good comprehensive study method.
abbie

Return to PPD - Project Planning & Design