Hello

Hello

Postby gemling » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:26 am

I have been lurking around here the past couple weeks and I wanted to introduce myself. I take PPD on Monday the 13th. With this test, I will have attempted all the 5.0 tests. I was determined to get the incentives on all 6 tests, which has meant some pretty intense studying/testing the past month and a half.

Technically I already attempted this test. It was my first experience with testing but I barely started it back on Jan. 30 before the big crash. This test is especially scary and exciting for me because the results are out and from what I'm seeing, I will have results the next day! After that the results from all the other tests should start trickling in. I just wanted to check in and say thanks for all the info which has helped me focus my studying and congrats to those who passed this. For the next week, I will be trying to fit in all the black spec videos (unlikely.....I'm at about 30% though 27 hours of PPD) and doing the ballast 5.0 practice exam again and reviewing the Jenny (Caroline and RIch too?) notes for PPP, SPD and SS. I will then google what I don't get and look at BCI if I can between work and parenting a herd of kids. LOL.

P.S. I just registered and to prove I was not a robot I had to answer, "what test does not have any MC" Since I am a pure 5.0 candidate, I had to google it. LOL
gemling

Re: Hello

Postby Coach » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 pm

gemling wrote:P.S. I just registered and to prove I was not a robot I had to answer, "what test does not have any MC" Since I am a pure 5.0 candidate, I had to google it. LOL

Ah, I'll have to change the questions.
Coach
Site Admin

Return to PPD - Project Planning & Design