Just heard back from NCARB, I was one of the first 600

Just heard back from NCARB, I was one of the first 600

Postby OCArch » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Title just about says it all. I received an email on 11/22 that stated the following:

Thank you for being an early tester of Project Planning & Design 5.0. Your exam data, along with results from other early testers, is being processed and will be used to help set a cut score for this division. While we don’t know the exact date this process will be completed, NCARB will continue to update you regarding the cut score progress for Project Planning & Design 5.0.

As a thank you for being an early tester, NCARB will be sending you a $100 Visa gift card. You can expect the gift card to be delivered to the mailing address on file with NCARB in about two weeks. So be on the lookout for a mailing from SVM, a gift card distribution firm.

Thanks again for being an early tester! We’ll be back in touch with updates on the cut score process in a few weeks.

I know people had been wondering about that process. I took my test on 11/3 (and as i noted in my previous post that i already knew i was one of the first 3 to take the test ;) )
OCArch

Re: Just heard back from NCARB, I was one of the first 600

Postby eoanna » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:08 am

An administrator shared a link on the ARE 5.0 Community of how many people have scheduled exams (https://are5community.ncarb.org/hc/en-u ... -completed).

"We want to reach 600 administrations per division as soon as possible. ARE 5.0 administration updates will be posted at the link below.

https://are5community.ncarb.org/hc/en-u ... ons-Update
"

It sounds like they will need 600 in EACH exam to get the cut off score, so it will definitely be a while for the results.
eoanna

Re: Just heard back from NCARB, I was one of the first 600

Postby carnevale3522 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Were there many calculations on the exam?
carnevale3522

Return to PPD - Project Planning & Design