I finally just did it!

I finally just did it!

Postby DANIIFACE » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:49 am

Finally just decided to transition. I've passed CDS and PPP, PA is next. Any study advice would be greatly appreciated! Has anyone purchased black spectacles for a 5.0 exam yet??
DANIIFACE

Re: I finally just did it!

Postby thd7t » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Did you do any studying for SPD before transitioning? I just did a combination of reviewing PPP and studying SPD material. This worked well for me.
thd7t

Postby DANIIFACE » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:30 am

I took SPD over a year ago and failed (mainly because of the site design vignette) but I plan on going over some of the SPD material! I passed PPP in December so it's still pretty fresh in my mind but I plan on reviewing that as well as looking at the 5.0 material. I'm more nervous about wrapping my head around the new exam format but I figured I had to do it eventually anyway so I might as well just get that part over with!
DANIIFACE

Postby Tweetlebug » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:36 am

I purchased Black Spectacles and find the videos/slides to be really helpful. It's good to just hear someone talk about the content after/before I've read the PPI chapters. Your local AIA chapter may have a discount, that's how I got mine.

DANIIFACE wrote:Finally just decided to transition. I've passed CDS and PPP, PA is next. Any study advice would be greatly appreciated! Has anyone purchased black spectacles for a 5.0 exam yet??
Tweetlebug

Return to PA - Programming & Analysis