Old (But Useful) Study Materials

This is the only place study material may be posted for sale. Admin reserves the right to edit or delete any posts at any time. Posting of material that you do not have the right to sell will result in immediate and permanent banning from this forum! Review your rights to sell material before posting.

Old (But Useful) Study Materials

Postby mlstlouis » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:03 pm

I’ve got some remaining materials that I’ll take any reasonable offer for. Plus shipping. I’ve got two sets of Kaplan flash cards for Building Design/Materials & Methods and one set for Mechanical and Electrical Systems. I also have a CD ROM test bank for BD/M&M and M&ES (one for each section). If someone is interested in an early (first edition, if I recall) set of Archiflash cards, let me know. I am thinking g I may keep those as one souvenir from the joyful experience of the A.R.E. /s

Message me with questions or offers. Shipping will be between $5-10, I’m guessing. Due to weight, probably closer to $10 for each set of flash cards. As long as I don’t lose money, I’d rather get them to someone who will use them.

If in St. Louis, you’re welcome to pickup. Good luck with your exams, everyone!
mlstlouis

Return to Used Study Material