Starting to study...where do I start.

Starting to study...where do I start.

Postby asp » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:57 pm

I started studying today. I am feeling really overwhelmed. My goal is to take the test by the end of March? Is this feasible? I have the whole enchilada from DD and it seems like a great resource. Its the 12 week plan but there seems to be a lot more material to cover aside from that. I have about 10 years experience in Chicago, couple in CA, what should I focus on and how do I get motivated to really hit this hard.

My goal is to try to study 2 hours a day as I work 6 hours a day and take care of a 10 month old otherwise. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Also can you reschedule without having to pay a fee as I would like to schedule it now as my motivation. Also would love to find a few folks that are also studying to meet up on weekends. I live in North Orange County/South LA County.

Thank in advance.
asp

Re: Starting to study...where do I start.

Postby usa4 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 am

@asp
Its a lot of info but at this point after passing all the AREs- you should be aware of most of it.
Now just fine tune.
Start with the knowledge statements and follow all the links from the whole enchilada to supplemental material and web sites.
Review with the audio from the whole enchilada
Take the practice test from the whole enchilada
usa4

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM