Pass in SD

Pass in SD

Postby crackmonkey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi I just wanted to share my experience & say thank you to this forum for the insight along this journey that is finally over after almost 3.5 years for me. I did the 4.0 transition with PPD & PDD after passing CDS, SPD & PPP.

Today I took and passed the CSE on my first attempt. As many have stated before, these questions are not well written. The answers do not remotely resemble the definitions & terminology used in the study & source material. In most cases I found that it was a case of choosing the least bad answer.

Going into the exam I was concerned with time & the lack of a designated break but neither were an issue.

My study material was:
- Flash X Pass cards - highly recommended
- CSE prep audio & study guide - great for general overview & pointing you in the right direction for source material & reference standards
- Woo Study Guide & mock exams - decent preparation for the awful wording on questions & vague answers you can expect on the exam
- CalGreen Ch 5
- Building Code / Construction Illustrated
- Schiff /Hardin lectures on contract docs
- Caroline’s Notes on CDS

Very happy to not have to retake this one. It was a challenge & I’m honestly surprised I passed but I’ll take it after the ups & downs that came with the AREs.

Good luck to everyone in their pursuit of licensure & thanks again to all who contribute here!
crackmonkey

Superlative Сasual Dating - Real-life Girls

Postby datesMam » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:18 pm

Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters!
Genuine Females
Outstanding Сasual Dating
datesMam

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM