Finally Pass!

Finally Pass!

Postby archimeow » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:45 pm

I read slow, fail several times, never finished, never have a chance to go back to review. always score 64-68
this time, the Test is simpler, which means they don't have the multiple combination answer choices like "what following items are correct? A....B....C...D... 1)ABD 2)BCD 3)AC 4) none of above".
all the questions are straight forward. I have enough time to finish and review and finally passed.

the study materials
I study David Doucette study set, did the online exam stimulator, and study on Woo's mock exam, building code illustrated 1-5, CalFire website.
Thanks to someone on the board mentioned to study CalGreen #5, it's really really helpful.
thanks to everyone that share, hope you all pass!
archimeow

Re: Finally Pass!

Postby Raja » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Yeah! Congratulations and thanks for writing about your testing experiences. It really seems like a beast. Did it feel pretty similar to an ARE?

I should have my final approval to test in about 2 weeks and have been on a break since I just finished the ARE last month. Trying to figure out how much time to give myself to study, for ARE I did about 6 weeks in advance of each, but it depended on the exam and some I had to take twice, so twice the study time.
Raja

Postby archimeow » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:30 am

Raja:
Sorry I can't answer your questions, I finished my ARE in 2007, just taking CSE for CA license.
archimeow

Postby Raja » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 am

No worries, thanks and congrats again!
Raja

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM